3 Day 2 Night Southern Great Barrier Reef tour from Brisbane or Gold Coast
$349.00 – $379.00
Short on time? Visit the Great Barrier Reef from Brisbane or the Gold Coast!! Have a weekend escape and discover the Great Barrier Reef on this amazing 3 day 2 night tour.
Enjoy a comfortable coach ride up the coast via Brisbane and Sunshine Coast whilst visiting an Aussie Local Zoo & Croc feeding show, cuddle a Koala, visit MON REPOS to experience the amazing Turtle Conservation Centre,
- 2 night dorm accommodation
- Most of meals
- Friendly, informative guide
- Transport in 4 wheel drive vehicle
**Extra $210 to pay on the departure day for the boat levy
“Most people visit the Great Barrier Reef up north, though the Southern Great Barrier Reef is absolutely mind blowing, it offers a very colourful reef with loads of marine life, make sure you don’t miss out on one of the East Coast of Australia’s best highlight. This is a great option for people after a unique experience and also those short on time” – Paul – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert.
Enjoy an Awesome road trip seeing beautiful Queensland scenery in our:
- Comfortable coaches equipped with great entertainment systems.
- Visit an Aussie Zoo & Croc feeding show, cuddle a Koala & much more (see back page).
- Stop at Mamminos to taste Home Made Ice-cream & Farm Fresh Sugar Cane (in season).
- Check into resort & enjoy beautiful resort facilities with comfortable ECO Villas.
- Swim on spectacular beaches in the land of the turtles (swim between the flags).
- Enjoy our FREE Guided Snorkel School and Fish Feeding Tour on Day-1 (see back page).
- Visit MON REPOS to experience the amazing Turtle Conservation Centre (see page 2).
- Enjoy the biggest and most luxurious boat in the region for a full day on the Reef.
- FREE Whale Watching see the mighty Humpback Whale (whale season only).
- Optional Scuba diving - best value on the reef (extra cost).
- See Dolphins surfing on the bow of the boat.
- Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef (all quality equipment provided).
- Glass bottom boat viewing of the reef, fish, coral & turtles.
- Guided walk on Lady Musgrave Island - a true coral cay.
- Feed reef fish by the Thousands in crystal clear waters.
- Spectacular scenery of Lady Musgrave Island and Lagoon.
- Beachside resort accommodation & linen all included (see page 3).
- All meals provided while on tour, including a traditional Aussie BBQ.
- Fully guided with our professional Tour Guides (no worries mate).
- FREE TIME on day-3 to relax around the resort, or enjoy a host of
Please remember to pay $210 boat levy upon boarding on Day 1
- 5.45am Mantra On View Hotel, 22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise
- 7.15am Level 3, Bus Bay 26-30, Brisbane Transit Centre (also known as Roma Street Transit Centre), 151 Roma Street, Queensland 4000
- 8.30am Big Pineapple Nambour
- 9.10am Cooroy Train Station
- See the beautiful Queensland scenery in our comfortable coaches equipped with great entertainment systems.
- Visit a Local Zoo & Croc feeding show, cuddle a Koala & much more
- Check into Kelly’s Beach Resort & enjoy beautiful resort facilities with comfortable ECO Villas
- Swim on spectacular beaches in the land of the turtles (swim between the flags)
- Enjoy our FREE Guided Snorkel School and Fish Feeding Tour on Day-1
- Visit MON REPOS to experience the amazing Turtle Conservation Centre
- Depart and enjoy the biggest and most luxurious boat, Lady Musgrave Experience in the region for a full day on the Reef
- FREE Whale Watching see the mighty Humpback Whale (whale season only)
- See Dolphins surfing on the bow of the boat
- Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef (all quality equipment provided)
- Glass bottom boat viewing of the reef, fish, coral & turtles, great for non-swimmers
- Guided walk on Lady Musgrave Island and see birdlife in the forest of Pisonia trees and turtles during nesting seasons (November to February) - a true coral cay
- Feed reef fish by the Thousands in crystal clear waters
- Spectacular scenery of Lady Musgrave Island and Lagoon
- Try Optional activity such as
- Optional Scuba diving - best value on the reef (extra cost)
- FREE TIME on day-3 to relax around the resort, or enjoy a host of optional activities, including:
- optional Surfing Lessons
- optional Bundaberg Rum Factory Tour
- optional tennis (at the resort - very cheap rates)
- or FREE swim at the beach or pool, beach walks, or sleep in...
- Stop at Mamminos to taste Home Made Ice-cream & Farm Fresh Sugar Cane (in season)
- 4pm Cooroy Train Station
- 4.40pm Big pineapple
- 6.30pm Brisbane
- 7.30pm Gold Coast
Our resort accommodation is right beside Kellys Beach with swimming pools, restaurant, bar, & easy beach access for that moonlit walk. We offer comfortable accommodation to suit your budget & lifestyle with 4 - 6 bed Multi-share ECO Villa accommodation, including single beds in the loft, or Queen & single beds on the ground floor. Choose a Villa for yourself, or save money & share with others from the tour. All ECO Villas have lounge room, Bathroom, Toilet, air-conditioning & Balcony with outdoor setting. Enjoy the spacious gardens, lakes & entertainment areas in this beautiful ECO resort. Tennis, pool-table, air-hockey & other games also available.
|Twin Share OR Double Share MOTEL Upgrade||$150.00||Room has 1 x Double Bed & 2 Single beds $150 per person Twin/Double Share (minimum 2 people)|
|Single Share Motel Upgrade||$300.00||Room has 1 x Double Bed & 2 Single Beds $300 for single share room|
The Local Fees/Pay On Board Fees include the return boat ticket and the national park fee. The national park fee allows you to access the national park/World Heritage Listed Area.
A towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, thongs, waterproof camera, money to buy drinks or snacks from the licenced bar on the boat.
Yes, and for free.
We provide masks, gloves, snorkel and fins.
Yes, and for free. We have a wide range of life jackets and body board for floatation.
No. Please bring your own towels.
Yes. There is a cold shower for you to freshen up after your swim.
It is a multiple-share villa accommodation, normally 4-6 people in one villa. We also provide upgrade options: Private Twin / Triple-Share villa accommodation, extra fee applies (AU$150/per person). Please contact us for upgrade availability and cost.
Yes, each 4 or 5 share room includes a shower and a toilet.
Since you are not camping, linens are provided in the standard multi-share villa, and in the private single or twin villas.
Please bring your own towels, amenities and hairdryer (if needed) as these are not provided by the accommodation provider. Though bath towels are supplied in the upgraded accommodation type,we encourage you to bring your own beach towels as we are not permitted to use the resort’s bath towels as beach towels.
No, WIFI service is not available.
Yes. There is AU$20 pp holiday surcharge for the Great Barrier Reef 3-day tours during Christmas holiday period, New Year’s Day and Easter long weekend. There is no surcharge on other public holidays.