5 Day New Years Eve Byron Bay Accommodated tour from Brisbane
Adventure Dudes 5 day- 4 night Byron Bay adventure tour is the ultimate way to discover Byron Bay! Experience what the iconic beach town is famous for – beautiful beaches, colourful cultures, great nightlife and of course adventure!
Catch your first epic wave, Kayak with the dolphins and explore Cape Byron from the water. Skydive at 14.000 ft for some pure adrenalin! Visit Nimbin the iconic hippie town in the Byron hinterland or snorkel with turtles, rays and wobbie-gong’s at Julian Rocks one of Australia’s best snorkel and dive sites, It’s up to you!Soak up the sun on australia’s most beautiful beaches, party like a rock star and discover why so many people fall in love with this amazing town.
Let your Legendary Adventure Dudes guide take care of you, and show you the best of what Byron Bay has to offer. We take care of everything for you so that you can concentrate on having a good time!
“This is an awesome way to team up with a great bunch of like minded travellers and have a great New Years Eve!!! ” – Paul – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert.
• Return transport from Brisbane or the Gold- coast
• 4 night’s accommodation in the heart of Byron
• 4 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners
• Free entry to Byron Bay’s best bars incl. NYE Party!
• Guided lighthouse walk, Wategos Beach and most Easterly point of Australia
• Free beach activity’s incl. beach-volley ball and soccer
• Awesome Byron Bay Adventure Dudes guides to look after you!
• Free Photos of the tour
Breakfast : Some
Dinner : Some
Day 1 : Friday 28th December
Day 2 : Saturday 29th December
Day 3 : Sunday 30th December
Day 4 : Monday 31st December
Day 5 : Tuesday 1st January
What you need to bring:
• Bring a camera for cool photo's
• Bring comfortable walking shoes and a water bottle for the lighthouse (3hrs
• Bring a towel, swimmers, sunscreen and a hat for the beach!
• Bring some extra $$$ for optional adventure activity's and going out at night
Luggage restrictions: 20 kg max
Brisbane departure: Departs Friday 28th December at 3:00pm, from Brisbane Roma St Station bus stop 125 (opposite the police station)
Gold-Coast departure: Departs Friday 28th December at 4:30pm, from Surfers Paradise transit centre (10 beach rd)
Day 6 Approx 6pm