6 Day Esperance, Margaret River and Albany Accommodated Adventure
$1,125.00 – $1,485.00
Explore the south of Western Australia on this amazing 6 day tour and see all the best spots!
Visit the Amazing wave rock to the east of Perth before continuing down to the south Coastline.
Explore the beautiful town of Esperance before entering Cape Le Grande national park where you have plenty of time to explore.
A visit to the beautiful stirling ranges is followed by driving the beautiful south west coast and visiting the famous Margaret river region and exploring a magnificent cave!
- Friendly, Informative guide
- Meals – 6 lunches, 5 dinners, 5 breakfasts
- Accommodation – 2 nights dorm accommodation (option to upgrade to Twin/Double Room or Single Private Room)
- All national park entry fees
“The South west of Australia is home pristine beaches, Cape Le grande national park and Margaret river winery region. You get up high on the tree top walk and down low in the Ngigli caves while exploring the highlights of this fascinating region.” – Liz – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
- Explore the huge Wave Rock and the remote Outback!
- Chill out and soak up the sun at some of Australia's best beaches
- Get the whole day to spend exploring Cape Le grand National Park
- Frenchman peak hikes and Castel Rock hikes
- Wander through the majestic Valley of the Giants Forest
- Discover Rock formations and rugged coastlines at Albany
- Indulge in some amazing local produce and wine tasting in the Margaret River Region
- Comfortable and clean hostel accommodation
Day 1 : Fitzgerald River National Park & Wave Rock
Day 2 : Esperance and Cape Le Grand National Park
Day 3 : Cape Le Grand National Park & Stirling Ranges
Day 4 : Stirling Ranges & South West Coast
Day 5 : Walpole & Margaret River
Day 6 : Margaret River to Perth
What to bring
Sturdy walking shoes
Hat and sunscreen
Towel and toiletries
Warm clothing in winter
Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, traditional owner and national park requirements.
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure
Tours must be reconfirmed 48hrs prior to departure by phone.
All dietary requirements must be advised 48 hours prior to the tours departure as all food is purchased beforehand.
A STRICT luggage limit of 15kg applies. We will travel through some quite remote regions of the South West, most of the time we won't have phone reception or internet access.
DORM SHARE, Double Room( Must be booked in mulitples of 2), PRIVATE ROOM