Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest Day tour – Uncle Brians
Come on an unforgettable day north of Cairns to Cape tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest!
We aim to give you the most time to enjoy beautiful Cape Tribulation. You’ll be visiting ancient rainforests, swimming in pristine creeks, lazing on tropical beaches and searching for saltwater crocodiles!
- Informative guides
- Rainforest walks
- Morning tea & coffee
- Port Douglas and 4 Mile Beach
- A crocodile tour
- Ferry ride
- Delicious lunch
- Stunning Beaches
- Swim in a rainforest creek
- 2 amazing views
- All park fees
- Heaps of fun, laughs and good tunes
- Change clothes and towel
- Mosquito repellent
- ‘If its Wet season?’ (November to April) -Bring an Umbrella!
“This trip is full of unique experiences, FUN! with an awesome local guide teaching you about all the wildlife and plants along the way. The small group allows you to make lifelong friends on an unforgettable day.” –Paul – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
- Rex Range and Alexandra Range Lookout
- Rainforest Bushwalk
- Crocodile cruise on the Daintree River
- Enjoy amazing Cape Tribulation
- Checkout Port Douglas