Great Ocean Road Day Tour
Stunning scenery, Amazing Landmarks and an abundance of wildlife are just a few of the reasons that make the beautiful winding path of the Great Ocean Road one of the best drives in the world.
See Historical Lighthouses, superb beaches, get up close with Koalas in the wild and keep an eye out for them in the trees as you make your way along the winding road.
Arrive at the Twelve Apostles and marvel at them in their natural beauty. Visit famous Landmarks such as Loch Ard Gorge and the Gibson Steps. If you have time for one day trip in Melbourne, this is it!
- Morning Tea
- All Entry Fees
- Friendly, informative Tour Guide
- Courtesy Pick up from most hotels and hostels in the city and St Kilda
“The Great Ocean Road is one of the main reasons people come to Melbourne besides food, it’s a must do and if you’re short on time a one day trip is the best way to see it.” –Paul – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
- Small Groups (18 - 24 maximum)
- Be Blown away by the stunning coastal roads
- Get some sand between your Toes at some of Australia's most spectacular beaches
- Visit a historic lighthouse and enjoy the breathtaking coastal views
- Get up close and personal to Koalas and some amazing birdlife in the wild
- Marvel at the Twelve Apostles
- Visit Loch Ard Gorge and learn the true story of the famous shipwreck..
- Descend the Gibson Steps and view the Apostles from the beach
Depart Melbourne around 7am and enter the Great Ocean Road arriving at a beautiful coastal town for Coffee, Cookies and Tea. Get to know everyone in your tour group!
Head to memorial arch for photos and get some sand between your toes at the beach. learn the history of the great ocean road while marvelling at the coast line.
Stop at Split Point Lighthouse for amazing views of the coastline, look for Koalas and native birds in the wild before enjoying a rain-forest walk.
Depart Split Point Lighthouse and head inland for a bit and watch the scenery change. Head back to the coast before arriving at the Twelve Apostles!
Visit Loch Ard Gorge and Learn the tale of the famous ship wreck.
Descend the Gibson Steps and have an epic view of the Apostles from sea level on the beach!
Finally we make our way back to Melbourne with a short stop in Colac for Dinner(at own expense).
Arrive back in Melbourne around 8:30pm
*Tour intinerary may vary slightly due to weather.
Pick up times vary between 6:40am - 7:15am depending on location.
Returns to Melbourne Accommodation approx 8pm
Please Bring: Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, Water bottle, Bathers for swimming (time permitting).