- Visit the Great Barrier Reef From Cape Tribulation
- Less explored waters!
- pristine reefs!
- An exhilarating 25 minute ride to the outer Great Barrier Reef
- minimum two hours exploring two different pristine reefs
- swimming with turtles and other marine life
- all snorkel equipment included and reef appreciation presentations
- Environmental Management Charge
- friendly and qualified Skipper and Eco-host
- 25 passengers at most.
* Visit to two reef sites – Mackay and Undine Reefs
* 2 hours exploring the underwater world
* Swim with turtles and other marine life
* All snorkelling equipment
* Personalised snorkel instruction
* Reef interpretation talks and eco appreciation presentations
* Courtesy bus pick up and drop off
*Minimum age for Children is 4 years of age, if the seas are very rough it is possible that those with young children may not be able to go on the tour that day.
Morning Tour - Departs 9.00am, returns 12.30pm
Afternoon Tour - Departs 1.00pm, returns 4.30pm (afternoon tour departs during peak seasons only)
Departs and returns to Cape Tribulation Beach (check in Turtle Rock Cafe). Courtesy pick up bus from Cape Tribulation accommodation. Please confirm pick-up times at least 12 hours prior to departure.
Morning Courtesy bus timetable:
Cape Tribulation Beach House 07.50am
Cape Trib Campground 08.00am
Cape Tribulation Farmstay, Fruit Farm and Rainforest Hideaway: 08.10am
Ferntree Rainforest Lodge: 08.10am
PK’s Jungle Village 08.00am (walk across the road to The Turtle Rock Cafe)
Check in and meeting point is the Turtle Rock Cafe at 08.00am
Afternoon Courtesy bus timetable:
Cape Tribulation Beach House 11.50am
Cape Trib Campground 12.00pm
Cape Tribulation Farmstay, Fruit Farm and Rainforest Hideaway: 12.10pm
Ferntree Rainforest Lodge: 12.10pm
PK’s Jungle Village 12.00pm (walk across the road to the Turtle Rock Cafe)
Check in and meeting point is the Turtle Rock Cafe at 12.00pm