- Small Groups (18 – 24 maximum)
- Visit Moonlit Sanctuary and get up close with Australia’s wildlife.
- Checkout Churchill island’s historic buildings and see Sheep Shearing and working dogs in action.
- Do Cartwheels at Woolamai Surf Beach and dig your toes in the sand.
- See Koalas in their natural habitat at The Koala Conservation Centre.
- Visit the Nobbies Boardwalk and seal rocks.
- Find a good spot and watch The Penguin Parade at Sunset
“Depart Melbourne around 10am(winter) or 11am(summer) and head to Moonlit Sanctuary wildlife conservation park. Here you will have lunch before getting up close and personal with Australia’s Wildlife. See Emus, dingoes, Tasmanian devils. Hand feed Kangaroos and Wallabies and have the opportunity for a close up photo with a Koala.
Cross the bridge onto Phillip Island and continue onto Churchill island to check out the historic buildings and have the opportunity to see sheep shearing and working dogs in action!
Head to Woolamai Surf beach and feel the wind in your hair and sand at your feet, makes for a great photo opportunity.
See Koalas in their natural habitat and learn about their lifestyle at the Koala Conservation centre.
Visit the Nobbies boardwalk and seal rocks, walk along the boardwalk spotting penguins in their burrows and have a free viewing of the seals on the seal cameras.
Head to the penguin parade and watch hundreds of penguins return to their homes after their time hunting at sea.
Depart for Melbourne after an amazing day arriving back in the city at around 10pm(winter) or midnight(summer)
*Tour itinerary may vary slightly due to weather.”
Departs Melbourne: Daily 10.00am (Winter) 11.00am (Summer)
Returns Melbourne: 9pm – midnight (Seasonal)
For you convenience we offer courtesy pick up/drop off from most inner city hotels available upon request. Please advise of hotel accommodation at time of booking.
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk ($24)
- Guided Ranger Tour (GR) Front row viewing on the sand (general viewing area) & access to Penguins Plus with a small group & ranger guide ($52)
Please Bring: Clothing for warm and cool conditions. Water bottle, warm / rain jacket for winter.