Premier Sydney to Cairns or Reverse Hop on Hop off Bus Pass
$320.00 – $350.00
Premier Motor Service is a budget bus service which operates along the east coast. This Premier bus pass provides a simple hop on hop off service to travellers that want an affordable service they can rely on, travelling from Sydney to Cairns, or Cairns to Sydney.
A bus from Premier only has one service a day through each of its destinations, but operates daily and offers an affordable way of travelling up or down the East Coast of Australia! Whatever route you want to take, the Premier Bus hop on hop off option has you covered.
Your Premier bus pass is your ticket to all the best spots, such as Whitsundays, Fraser Island and Byron Bay! Explore Australia at your convenience and see stunning sights on your journey!
Also please note if you are travelling and wish to stop in 1770 or Agnes waters this service will drop you off around 45 mins drive to the nearest hostels (some hostels have pick ups for a fee, so be sure to check with your hostel beforehand!)
- 3 or 6 month one way hop on hop off Bus Pass With Premier
***Once you have purchased your pass One Stop Adventures will email your login details over to you***
“Premier is the cheapest option for travelling the East Coast. The service is a great option for the budget conscious traveller visiting the main spots on the East Coast of Australia.” – Paul – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
Features of the Premier Value Bus Pass
- Hop On Hop Off at your leisure Between Sydney and Cairns
- Valid for 3-6months depending on pass purchased
- Great for Short or long Trips
- Start in either location
- For travel in one direction
- Tickets are valid for 3 months from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Service Interruption: Whilst every effort is made to maintain our timetabled services, no responsibility can be taken for cancelled services, missed connections or accommodation costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as flooding, fire, road closures, traffic delays or mechanical issues.
- All reservations MUST be confirmed 24 hours prior to departure.
- BOOKINGS: All passengers are required to book at least 72 hours prior to departure.
- Managers and Drivers have the right under the Passenger Transport Act 1990 to refuse travel.
- Passengers MUST check in 30 minutes prior to departure. If you do not check in within these terms, Premier Motor Service reserves the right to resell your seat. Passengers who are not checking in at one of our terminals needs to be at the stop at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Photo identification in the form of a licence or passport may be required when checking in or boarding the coach.
- Passengers who have purchased a concession fare of any type, MUST present the card to the office staff member or the driver upon check in. If the card is incorrect, the fare adjustment will be required prior to departure.
What exactly are the differences?
- Up to 3 departures a day
- Goes to all the places you want to visit on the East Coast
- Newer luxury coaches with Wifi and Usb Charging Ports*
- Overnight buses can be utilised to save on accommodation while travelling
- 1 departure a day, some departures are at Painful times(such as Coffs harbour which is 3am)
- Does not go to 1770, stops at the Turn off and some hostels will come and pick you up at midnight/1am for $15 each way
- Older buses
- Will get you from A to B
- The cheapest option!
- Fully guided travel up the East Coast in 24 seater mini buses and by train from Noosa to Cairns
- 4 unique location stops along the way!
- Get off the beaten track
- Departs minimum 3 times a week.