Features of the Premier Value Bus Pass
- Hop On Hop Off at your leisure Between Byron Bay and Cairns
- Valid for 3-6months depending on pass purchased
- Great for Short or long Trips
- Start in either location
- For travel in one direction
- Tickets are valid for 3 months from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Service Interruption: Whilst every effort is made to maintain our timetabled services, no responsibility can be taken for cancelled services, missed connections or accommodation costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as flooding, fire, road closures, traffic delays or mechanical issues.
- All reservations MUST be confirmed 24 hours prior to departure.
- BOOKINGS: All passengers are required to book at least 72 hours prior to departure.
- Managers and Drivers have the right under the Passenger Transport Act 1990 to refuse travel.
- Passengers MUST check in 30 minutes prior to departure. If you do not check in within these terms, Premier Motor Service reserves the right to resell your seat. Passengers who are not checking in at one of our terminals needs to be at the stop at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Photo identification in the form of a licence or passport may be required when checking in or boarding the coach.
- Passengers who have purchased a concession fare of any type, MUST present the card to the office staff member or the driver upon check in. If the card is incorrect, the fare adjustment will be required prior to departure.
What exactly are the differences?
- Up to 3 departures a day
- Goes to all the places you want to visit on the East Coast
- Newer luxury coaches with Wifi and Usb Charging Ports*
- Overnight buses can be utilised to save on accommodation while travelling
- 1 departure a day, some departures are at Painful times(such as Coffs harbour which is 3am)
- Does not go to 1770, stops at the Turn off and some hostels will come and pick you up at midnight/1am for $15 each way
- Older buses
- Will get you from A to B
- The cheapest option!
- Fully guided travel up the East Coast in 24 seater mini buses and by train from Noosa to Cairns
- 4 unique location stops along the way!
- Get off the beaten track
- Departs minimum 3 times a week.