Reef and Waterfalls Package Deal with 3 Nights!
Spend 3 nights in the heart of Cairns and discover:
Great Barrier Reef with Passions of Paradise
Experience the adventure of snorkelling, diving and sailing on the Great Barrier Reef with Passions of Paradise. The 25 metre high-performance catamaran sails daily from Cairns to two unique locations, world-famous Michaelmas Cay and exclusive Paradise Reef, where you can dive and snorkel with turtles, colourful fish and see an amazing variety of corals.
Rainforest and Waterfalls in the Atherton Tablelands
The Atherton tablelands is an amazing area full of spectacular scenery to the south west of Cairns. Experience a day trip like no other where you’ll swim in waterfalls, slide down natural rock slides and explore the rainforest.
The area itself has 35% of Australia’s Mammals, 50% of Australia’s Birdlife and 65% of it’s reptiles not to mention over 2000 types of flowering plants in the area. This is definitely one day tour you must do!!
- 3 nights accommodation in dorm at Gilligans or Bounce
- Day trip on the Great Barrier Reef aboard an award winning boat Passions of Paradise with lunch included *extra $15 to pay onboard for REEF tax Click here to view
- Day trip to the Atherton Tablelands waterfalls and rainforest with lunch included Click here to view
Spend 3 days and nights in Cairns in an accommodation in the centre of town and go on 2 separate day tours (the order will depend on availability)
Atherton Tablelands waterfalls and rainforest with Uncle Brians Click here to view
Pickup from your accommodation around 8:00am and return around 8:30pm
- Babinda Boulders - A Rainforest, the oldest living history museum, short walk, talk, swim in crystal clear mountain water... AMAZING!
- Josephine Falls - Amazing three stage rainforest waterfall that has the most awesome swimming hole in Australia
- Tea House - can't tell you too much but, we take our food very seriously and you will not be disappointed...!!
- Milla Milla Falls - Are you ready to swim behind a 30 meter (100 foot) waterfall? If not let us help take you.
- Lake Eacham - Lake Eacham is a volcanic crater lake over 60 meters deep and was created by underground pressure that eventually erupts and leaves a large crater.
- Yungabarra - our last stop is a very special one, we are looking for a very special creature called a Platypus
Great Barrier Reef with Passions of Paradise Click here to view
Check in is at our counter at the Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Marina at around 7:30 am for 8 am departure.
- A stylish, fast and modern catamaran, taking you to the best reefs
- Great crew
- Air conditioned saloon
- A dedicated snorkeling instructor and FREE tuition for those who want to learn to snorkel
- A tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including prawns and fresh tropical fruit. Our lunch is fresh, chef prepared on the boat, and tasty.
- Highest quality masks, snorkels, fins and scuba diving equipment.
- Two unique destinations: Michaelmas Cay and Paradise Reef (weather permitting) • Exclusive mooring at Paradise Reef (no crowds)
- Free floatation vests to aid non swimmers
- Free guided snorkel tour
- Morning tea which includes fresh brewed coffee and muffins
- Cheese platter for afternoon tea
- An on-board marine naturalist presentation on coral and bird life
- 10 minute FREE SCUBA diving demonstration
- High caliber sailing. Passions of Paradise will always find time to turn their engines off and do some genuine sailing on the way home to Cairns.
- Staff trained to Advanced ECO Certification Standard
$15 levy payable for Reef tax on Passions of Paradise
What To Bring: Sunscreen, towel, change of warm clothes, swimming gear, raincoat, walking shoes/sandals.