Great Ocean Road Sunset Day Tour
Stunning scenery, Amazing Landmarks and an abundance of wildlife are just a few of the reasons that make the beautiful winding path of the Great Ocean Road one of the best drives in the world.
See Historical Lighthouses, superb beaches, get up close with Koalas in the wild and keep an eye out for them in the trees as you make your way along the winding road.
Arrive at the Twelve Apostles and marvel at them in their natural beauty at SUNSET!. Visit famous Landmarks such as Loch Ard Gorge and the Gibson Steps. If you have time for one day trip in Melbourne, this is it!
- All Entry Fees
- Friendly, informative Tour Guide
- Courtesy Pick up from most hotels and hostels in the city and St Kilda
- Stunning scenery at the sunset
“The Great Ocean Road is one of the main reasons people come to Melbourne. Having the chance to see the 12 Apostles during the sunset is breathtaking! It’s a great opportunity to leave Australia with an amazing souvenir photo! .” – Paul – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
- Small group touring
Free chocolate tasting
National park entry fees
Inner city pickup / drop off
Friendly & informative tour guide
- Get some sand between your Toes at some of Australias most spectacular beaches
- Get up close and personal to Koalas and some amazing birdlife in the wild
- Marvel at the Twelve Apostles
- Visit Loch Ard Gorge and learn the true story of the famous shipwreck.
- Descend the Gibson Steps and view the Apostles from the beach at the SUNSET!
Day 1 : 1 Day Great Ocean Road Sunset
Pick up times vary between from 9:20am and 10:00am (winter) or 10:20am and 11:00am (summer), depending on location.
tour returns between 10pm and midnight depending on the time of year.
Please Bring: Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, Water bottle, Bathers for swimming (time permitting).
*no food is included on this tour, you can bring your own lunch and dinner otherwise stops are made along the way where you can purchase.