Half Day Scooteroo Tour
Discover the beautiful town of 1770 and Agnes Water ( 2 towns next to each other). Become a part of a backpacker biker gang and hop on one of our custom made “choppers”. This 3 hour journey around 1770 and Agnes Waters is not to be missed. All you need is your drivers licence, even a learners permit is ok and the bikes are super easy to ride, no gears just twist and go!
Recently voted in lonely planet as one of the top things to do on the east coast, ride around town spotting kangaroos and enjoy a twilight ride home before witnessing one of the best sunsets the east coast has to offer.
- 3 hours tour Chopper Motorbike Hire
- Awesome Guide
- Hi Gloss Photo Print of you in action
“ Scooteroo is so much fun, you are literally involved in Queensland’s only legal bikie gang! They give you a leather jacket with flames on it, some fake tattoos and a training session to make you comfortable riding your very own Badass Mini Chopper!” – Liz– One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
- No Motorbike licence required!! Just need a Car Licence or you can ride on the back of someone else’s bike!
- Half day with Scooteroo to become a Bikie and ride around town on a Chopper!
- Spot Kangaroos in the wild
- Explore 1770 and Agnes Waters
- Hi Gloss Photo of yourself in action
Check in at Southern Cross Backpackers
Get Tattoed up
Ride the Training Track
Get on your bikes
Hit the country roads around Agnes Water
See Kangaroos in the wild
Head up to Town of 1770
Watch the start of the Sunset
Cruise back and enjoy a complinentary wine punch
Drivers license required or you can ride on the back of someone elses bike.