- Small groups(18 to 24 max)
- Stunning Wildlife – Kangaroos, Emus, Wombats and 50% off Australia’s Birdlife.
- Walk through the coastal rainforest.
- Bush Walking – Enjoy some beautiful view points as you explore the national park.
- Hike through some spectacular tracks such Vereker Outlook or Mt Bishop.
- Be entertained by the singing sands at Squeaky beach as you make your way to tidal river.
- See Giant Granite rock formations
- 3-4 hours of Bushwalking / sightseeing
Depart Melbourne around 7am and head out to Wilsons Promontory.
Upon arrival at Wilsons Promontory you will be guided through all the best walking and hiking spots, taken to squeaky beach and Giant Rock and go Wildlife spotting.
After an amazing day at the prom it’s back to Melbourne arriving in the city around 8pm.
Departs Wednesdays and Sundays between 6:40 and 7:30am depending on pickup location
What to Bring: Appropriate shoes for walking.
Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions.
Sunscreen, water bottle and hat