1 Day Litchfield and Jumping Croc Cruise
Witness the raw power of massive crocodiles on the Adelaide River as they jump out of the water trying to snatch dangling meat off a stick. You’ll be impressed by just how high these awesome creatures can get! Snake handling is another highlight of the morning before making your way to Litchfield National Park.
Have a picnic lunch under a shady tree before spending the afternoon swimming in cascading waterfalls and beautiful streams in this great national park.
- National Park entry fees
- Snake handling and jumping crocodile cruise
- Friendly, professional tour guide
**Pickups are from accommodation on Mitchell Street in Darwin and can be organised after booking.**
“This is a fantastic day trip option for people with limited time in Darwin, see a beautiful national park, stunning active wildlife and waterfalls” – Cameron – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
- Snake handling
- Jumping crocodile cruise
- Swim in the waterfalls and streams of Litchfield National Park
- Picnic lunch included
- Pick up from your Darwin accommodation at 7:00am.
- Snake handling at the Adelaide River (no insect repellent or sunscreen to touch the snakes please).
- 1 hour boat ride up the Adelaide River feeding crocodiles meat on a pole making them jump out of the water, birds of prey also take the meat.
- Drive to Litchfield National Park and have a picnic lunch under a shady tree.
- Swim in waterfalls for the afternoon.
- Return to your Darwin accommodation around 6.30 in time for dinner.
See you in the territory!
What to bring:
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable shoes
- Bathers & towel
- Sunscreen & hat