2 Day 1 Night Fraser Island from Brisbane
Short on time? Visit the Fraser Island from Brisbane !! Have a weekend escape and discover the World heritage listed Fraser Island on this amazing two day one night tour.
Enjoy a tour through Cooloola national park and then, once on the island, experience the best beach driving as you make your way to the various spots. Maheno Shipwreck, Eli Creek, Lake Birrabeen, the pinnacles and coloured sands, there’s so much to see.
- 1 night dorm accommodation
- Most of meals
- Friendly, informative guide
- Transport in 4 wheel drive vehicle
**$60 fee is paid on the departure day for the return Ferry
“Fraser Island is the world’s largest sand island, make sure you don’t miss out on one of the East Coast of Australia’s best highlight.” – Paul – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert.
- Pickup from the centre of Brisbane
- Comfortable 4 wheel drive vehicle
- Cooloola National Park
- most of meals included
- Lake Birrabeen
- Guided Rainforest walk
- Eli creek
- Superb views of Indian Head Beach
- Maheno Ship Wreck
- The Pinnacles/Coloured Sands and more!
* extra $60 to pay cash on the departure day for the ferry
- 7.15am Level 3, Bus Bay 26-30, Brisbane Transit Centre (also known as Roma Street Transit Centre), 151 Roma Street, Queensland 4000
- 8.30am Big Pineapple Nambour
- 9.15am Noosa Transit Centre in Noosa Junction
- 10.30am Rainbow Beach
FREE Cooloola National Park Tour Wild Kangaroos, 4WD drive along Teewah Beach, Red Canyon, Rainbow Beach
- Stop at Rainbow Beach
- See the Coloured Sands and Pinnacles
- See Yidney Dripping Rocks
- View the majestic Maheno Ship wreck
- Appreciate the beauty of Eli Creek boardwalk and enjoy the freshwater streams flowing into the ocean
- Enjoy Picnic Lunch
- Stunning Indian Head lookout to view white sand desert, the beach and ocean, spot dolphins, sharks, turtles, manta rays, sharks and whales (during Whale Season)
- Buffet Dinner at Eurong Resort
- Beach Bar Activities
- Breakfast at Eurong Resort
- Tranquil Pile Valley Rainforest Walk
- Woongoolba Creek Board Walk
- See Magnificent Fraser Island Rainforest
- See Central Station and the timber cutters exhibit
- The Great Lakes Drive
- Swim in beautiful Lake Birrabeen and scrub with the white sands in the tea tree lake
- Drive along 75 Mile Beach
- 1pm Rainbow Beach (Lunch at own expense)
- 3.30pm Big Pineapple
- 4.45pm Noosa Transit Centre in Noosa Junction
- 6.30pm Brisbane
Itinerary is subjected to times and weather conditions.
Lunch can be changed to suit tidal conditions.
Departs Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
WHAT TO BRING?
Please note: Luggage must be ‘carry on’ – small bags (7kg limit)
* $60 to pay on board for the ferry return