2 Day 1 Night Fraser Island Tour from Brisbane
Short on time? Visit Fraser Island from Brisbane!! Take a weekend escape and discover the World Heritage listed Fraser Island on this amazing two day one night tour.
Enjoy a tour through Cooloola National Park and then, once on the island, experience the best beach driving as you make your way to the various spots. Maheno Shipwreck, Eli Creek, Lake Birrabeen, the Pinnacles and coloured sands – there’s so much to see.
- 1 night dormitory accommodation
- Most meals included
- Friendly, informative guide
- Transport in 4 wheel drive vehicle
“Fraser Island is the world’s largest sand island, make sure you don’t miss out on one of the East Coast of Australia’s best highlight.” – Liz – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert.
- Cooloola National Park
- Some meals included
- Lake Birrabeen
- Guided rainforest walk
- Eli creek
- Superb views of Indian Head Beach
- Maheno Ship Wreck
- The Pinnacles/Coloured Sands
- Comfortable 4 wheel drive vehicle
- Stop at Rainbow Beach
- See the Coloured Sands and Pinnacles
- See Yidney Dripping Rocks
- View the majestic Maheno Shipwreck
- Appreciate the beauty of Eli Creek boardwalk and enjoy the freshwater streams flowing into the ocean
- Enjoy a picnic lunch
- Stunning Indian Head lookout to view white sand desert, the beach and ocean, spot dolphins, sharks, turtles, manta rays, sharks and whales (during whale season)
- Buffet dinner at Eurong Resort
- Beach bar activities
- Breakfast at Eurong Resort
- Tranquil Pile Valley Rainforest Walk
- Woongoolba Creek Board Walk
- See Magnificent Fraser Island Rainforest
- The Great Lakes Drive
- Swim in beautiful Lake Birrabeen and scrub with the white sands in the tea tree lake
- Drive along 75 Mile Beach
- Rainbow Beach (Lunch at own expense)
Itinerary is subjected to times and weather conditions.
Lunch can be changed to suit tidal conditions.
Departs: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Luggage restrictions: Small bags (7kg limit) - must be ‘carry on’
* $60 to pay onboard for the return ferry