Simply Great Barrier Reef
$180.00 – $480.00
The crew on this boat are selected for their local knowledge and love of the Cairns region and the ocean! They will help you discover the best snorkel and dive sites available from Cairns.
They normally visit two (2) sites on the reef each day and you can see all the marine life our sites have to offer. Nemo, sting rays, hundreds of fish, reef sharks and turtles to name a few.
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Snorkelling in two locations
- Use of wetsuits
- Experienced, professional crew
- Snorkelling equipment
**$20 reef tax to be paid on check-in
- Morning tea or coffee
- Marine snorkel and dive briefings
- Modern snorkel and dive gear including dive computers
- Free use of wetsuits and lycra suits
- Lunch and afternoon tea
- Safety vests for the nervous
8.00 am: Check-in at the Marina (B-Finger)
10.30 am: First dive at the first location of the day and time for snorkelling
11.30 am: Second dive and time for snorkelling
12 pm: Lunch time
1 pm: Third dive at the second location and time for snorkelling
2.30 pm: Transfer to the liveaboard vessel
3 pm: 90 min trip back to Cairns
4.30 pm: Return to Cairns
Departure: Daily from B-Finger Cairns Marlin Marina.
Check-in at 8.00am and returns at 4.30pm.
*$20 reef tax to be paid on check-in
What to bring:
- Dive licence/certification if doing a certified dive
- Warm jacket just incase you feel the cold once your out of the water