New Horizon 2 Days 2 Nights
The New Horizon is a massive sailing boat with air conditioning and spacious beds that is perfect for the budget conscious traveler.
Snorkel, Scuba Dive or swim the spectacular reefs, hike on the beautiful islands or just laze about on the beach. There’s no set itinerary so you have the freedom to choose what to do with the crew and other passengers.
- All meals
- Snorkel and stinger suit hire
- All park entry fees
- Friendly, experienced crew
**This boat books out Fast! We recommend booking 2 to 3 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment.**
“New Horizon is in high demand all year round so be quick to secure your spot on this boat, its got a really cool blow up water slide of the side of the vessel which makes getting into the water even more fun!” – Liz – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
- The Ultimate Party Boat!
- Byo Drinks! (no glass)
- Massive sailing boat!
- Awesome diving board!
- Air conditioning!
- Snorkel, swim, scuba, chill out and adventure
- 32 passengers
We think we’ve perfected our itinerary over the years, allowing you to see the best parts of the Whitsunday’s on your sailing adventure. We’ll take you to Australia’s finest beach – Whitehaven Beach, where you’ll enjoy the stunning views and the fantastic feel of silica sand between your toes. Blue Pearl Bay to experience the beautiful underwater coral gardens as well as Luncheon Bay for some fantastic snorkelling.
There are heaps of other great spots available and we usually leave it up to the weather and wind to tell us where’s good for the day.
Some of these will include:
Enjoy all we have to offer as we leisurely sail around this stunning marine park where time just seems to fade away.
Our friendly crew will happily show you the ropes and even let you take the helm on this classic timber schooner, or simply relax and soak up the sun with our huge sunbathing areas.
Whatever you choose, we’re confident New Horizon will be one of the highlights on your trip down under.
Departs: Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 2:00pm from Abel Point Marina Airlie Beach
Returns: Wednesdays, Saturdays and Mondays at approx 12:00pm to Abel Point Marina
What to bring:
- BYO Alcohol, no glass or red wine please (workplace health and safety).
- Beach towel/towel/camera/toiletries.
- Thongs/sandals (for bush walk)
- Your Ipod – hook up to our speakers for a boogie...
- Light clothing – Evenings in winter can be chilly, days are hot. Summer is hot and sometimes wet.
- Weather proof jacket in wet season for walks.
- Your biggest sense of humour.
- Pack in an environmental green bag or similar, memento bags available from ABC Travel if required for $4.
**Holiday surcharges do apply – Christmas /New Years Eve Trips will incur a $40 surcharge payable upon check in