- Explore one of the top ten drives in the world - the Great Ocean Road
- See the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge
- Enjoy the stunning coastline
- Take the ferry from Queenscliff to Sorrento and head to Phillip Island via the Mornington Peninsula
- Encounter Aussie wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary
- Watch the penguins come in at sunset at the famous Penguin Parade
- Spend the day hiking in Wilsons Promontory National Park
Day 1 - Great Ocean Road (Dinner)
- See the spectacular 12 Apostles and hear the tragic story of the Loch Ard shipwreck at Loch Ard Gorge
- Take a stroll through the Otway Rainforest
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- See the coastal townships of Apollo Bay and Lorne
- Enjoy the stunning coastal views and feel the sand between your toes
- Overnight stay on the Bellarine Peninsula in a multi award-winning Beacon Resort Holiday Park
Day 2 - Phillip Island (Breakfast)
- Catch the morning ferry from picturesque Queenscliff to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula
- See the famous Bathing Boxes at Portsea and the amazing views from Murrays Lookout
- Encounter Australia’s wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingos & much more
- See Panny's Amazing World of Chocolate at the Phillip Island Chocolate factory (tour included) plus delicious chocolate tastings
- Seal Rocks and the Nobbies – Stroll along the boardwalk and enjoy the spectacular views
- Watch the famous Penguin Parade as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and go home for the night
Day 3 - Wilson's Promontory
- Reach the most southern region of mainland Australia
- Wildlife: See the Proms’ diverse native wildlife including wombats, emus, kangaroos and more!
- Bushwalking: Enjoy an amazing experience hiking and be astounded by some of Victoria’s best vistas on this bushwalking adventure!
- Hike through some of the spectacular tracks such as Mt Bishop, Vereker Outlook, Mount Oberon or Pillar Point (easy – medium graded walks).
- Squeaky Beach: Be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands’.
- Breathtaking coastal views Soak up the spectacular scenery, where the mountains meet the ocean.
- Giant Rock See the giant granite formations!
- 3-4 hours of bushwalking/sightseeing.
Departs: Monday and Friday