Byron Bay Kayak with Dolphins
This trip should definitely be on your list when you visit Byron Bay. Head out on the water on the most easterly point of Australia’s coastline to kayak with dolphins, whales and sea turtles!
Learn local Aboriginal stories of sacred places. Go snorkelling and be amazed at the clear water and marine life. Admire the coastline and have an epic view of the lighthouse while you kayak around the marine park. This makes for a truly spectacular day!
- All equipment
- Friendly, informative tour guide
- Kayak with dolphins, whales and turtles
- Snorkel in the clear waters and see all the marine life
- Enjoy the stunning coastline and view of the lighthouse
If you don’t see a dolphin, whale or turtle you can do the tour again FREE!
Take in some of the best sights the East Coast has to offer. Learn about local history, aboriginal history, the lighthouse, dolphins, whales and turtles. See the most Easterly point of the Australian mainland. This is all part of your Byron Bay sea kayak experience with Cape Byron Kayaks.
– We leave from Clarks Beach and follow the coastline out to the Cape
– Catch up with our dolphin friends at Wategos Beach
– Stop at Wategos Beach for a morning tea/afternoon tea
– Snorkel at Middle Reef with the rays and turtles
– Surf the waves
– We keep you entertained the whole time making your experience a safe and memorable one
Meets daily at:
17th September – 25th April
8.30am and 1:00pm across the road from 62 Lawson St.
April 26th – 16th September
10.00am and 1.30pm across the road from 62 Lawson St.
Please be 15 min early for sign in.
What to Bring:
- Sun protective clothes.
- We have a secure lock-up area for your belongings