Extreme Package: Rafting + Bungy Including 3 nights Accommodation!
If adrenalin and adventure is your thing then look no further! Spend 4 days in Cairns and experience the excitement and adrenaline of bungy jumping and white water rafting!
Whatever the reason, bungy jumping is a must do on any trip to the southern hemisphere! Set in the rainforest 15 kilometres north of Cairns, the 50 metre tower is waiting to be ascended and descended in rapid fashion. Come and see why hundreds and thousands of people come here every year to experience the rush!
A white water rafting trip on the amazing Tully River is something that just needs to be done. There’s guaranteed water levels all year round and grade 3 to 4 rapids meaning you’re in for one wild ride! An Aussie BBQ lunch is included mid trip to recharge your engines before more rafting on the wicked rapids. An instructor is with you the whole time teaching you the correct techniques so even those with no experience an sure to have the best time.
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairns at either Gilligans or Bounce
- 1 day white water rafting on the Tully River – Click here to check it out
- 1 bungy jump of 50 meters – Click here to check it out
*An extra $40 levy needs to be paid onboard ($10 for the bungy and $30 for the rafting)
You will spend 4 days in Cairns including 3 nights in a dorm at either Bounce or Gilligans. The order of the bungy and rafting will depend of the availability, but you can request a preference.
White water rafting on the Tully River:
- Cairns - Self-drive 6.30am to travel to Tully and meet Mission Beach rafters
- Morning - Rafting in the Tully Gorge after safety briefing and paddling instruction
- Lunch - Delicious BBQ lunch beside the river
- Afternoon - Raft the Tully Gorge to today’s finish point, then change into dry clothes
- Tully - Arrive at the Cafe to view & buy photos of the day’s action, self-drive back to Cairns around 6.30pm
- Pick up at your accommodation - transfers need to be arranged directly by yourself and are on a request basis only. If transfers are not available then self-drive option can be chosen.
Extra costs: AU$40 levy ( $10 for Bungy and $30 for Rafting) for insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges is payable on the day of travel.