Greyhound Sydney to Brisbane Hop-on Hop-off Bus Pass
$199.00 – $369.00
Greyhound makes it easy for you to have an amazing time on the East Coast of Australia. With up to 3 departures a day, WiFi and USB Charging ports onboard and a fleet of new coaches, Greyhound will get you where you’re going in style and comfort.
The hop-on hop-off passes give you 7, 15 or 30 days of travel between your selected destinations.
- Bus pass valid for 7, 15 or 30 days of hop on hop off travel from Sydney to Brisbane
**Once you have purchased your pass One Stop adventures will send you your login details by email**
“Greyhound is a great option for the budget conscious traveller that likes a bit of comfort. Hop-on and hop-off between Sydney to Brisbane travelling in one direction with this pass.” – Liz – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
Features of the Greyhound Bus Pass
- Hop-on Hop-off at your leisure between Sydney and Brisbane
- Travel in any direction for the number of days your pass allows
- Available for 7, 15 or 30 days
- Great for short trips
- WiFi and USB charging ports onboard
GENERAL TERMS OF CONTRACT
Please read carefully the terms and conditions of your ticket and travel with Greyhound Australia below:
What exactly are the differences?
- Up to 3 departures a day
- Goes to all the places you want to visit on the East Coast
- Newer luxury coaches with WiFi and USB Charging Ports
- Overnight buses can be utilised to save on accommodation while travelling
- 1 departure a day, some departures are at painful times (such as Coffs Harbour which is 3:00am)
- Does not go to 1770, stops at the turn off and some hostels will come and pick you up at midnight/1:00am for $15 each way
- Older buses
- Will get you from A to B
- The cheapest option!
- Fully guided travel up the East Coast in 24 seater mini buses and by train from Noosa to Cairns
- 4 unique location stops along the way!
- Get off the beaten track
- Departs minimum 3 times a week.