15000ft Skydive Sydney
Admire Sydney’s coastline with an experience like no other – skydiving from 15,000 feet! This incredible adventure takes you high into the sky with Australia’s premier skydiving operator to experience the thrill of freefalling at over 200 kilometres per hour before gliding safely back to Earth.
With two destinations to choose from, Newcastle and Wollongong, skydiving is the most exciting way to see Sydney from the sky!
- Tandem Skydive
- APF levy
**See ‘other information’ tab for extra information on weight restrictions**
- Australia’s highest skydive!
- Up to 60 seconds of freefall
- Up to 7 minutes of parachute flying
- Add video and photography packages on the day
Ascend up to 15,000 feet above the ground to take in the amazing views before making the big jump! You’ll have up to one minute of freefall, travelling at over 200 kms p/hr before you enjoy up to seven minutes flying back to Earth beneath the parachute canopy.
Sydney Wollongong – just a short one-hour trip from Sydney, Wollongong is Sydney’s only beach skydive. Keep your eyes peeled for whales and dolphins that call the waters home! Touch down on North Wollongong Beach and soak up the high of your incredible experience.
Sydney Newcastle – head north for once in a lifetime experience of skydiving over Newcastle! Admire the views over the beaches and Lake Macquarie as you glide down under the canopy.
Skydiving is not your average activity, so keep these things in mind so you are ready to go on your big day:
- Get a good night’s sleep and stay away from drugs and alcohol the night before. You won’t be permitted to skydive if you’ve consumed drugs or alcohol within 8 hours.
- No scuba diving within 24 hours of your skydive
- Check the Other Information tab for restrictions and levies and don’t forget to register with the APF
- Keep your phone handy in case the operator needs to contact you for any changes to your skydive
IMPORTANT: All customers MUST PRE REGISTER online WITH THE APF before arriving at the Drop Zone.
Australian Parachute Federation website
Any client over 95kg must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on-site to determine safety issues due to harness restrictions. Travellers over 95kgs are subject to DZSO/Tandem Master assessment. Surcharges apply to travellers over 95 kilograms, payable on arrival subject to assessment. Please contact us for more details if this applies to you.
Min. age 16 years. If under 16 years, approval from the APF will be required.
Please be ready within 15 minutes of pick up time and bring this voucher on the day of skydiving. Skydiving is weather dependant, and in the event, we need to make contact, we strongly recommended that you have your mobile phone switched on within 24 hours of skydiving.