Blue Mountains Day tour
Our Blue Mountains Day tour is the perfect way to discover these amazing mountain ranges. Travel through quaint historic townships as you enter the Blue mountains.
Heading to Echo point to take in the majesty of the Three sisters Rock formation and learn the dreamtime stories about this important indigenous site.
Head through Megalong valley and visit Katoomba where you can explore the rainforest on the beautiful boardwalks.
- Friendly, Informative Tour Guide
- Opportunity to ride the worlds Steepest railway (Own Expense)
- all national park entrance fees
“The Blue Mountains is Australia’s most visited national park for a reason, stunning bush walks and waterfalls, The Three Sisters rock formations and amazing photo opportunities” –Paul – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Pat Koalas and Hand Feed Kangaroos
- Explore an amazing Cliff and forest trail
- Marvel at the Three Sisters
- Visit Katoomba
- View giant Waterfalls
- Enjoy the Rainforest
- Ride the steepest Incline Railway in the world(Optional).
- Blue Mountains National Park: Our eco pass accreditation allows us to take you on amazing bushwalks walks through the national park with waterfalls, cliff stairs and rainforest
- Featherdale Wildlife Park: Touch koalas, hand feed kangaroos and see a 4 metre crocodile at this award winning park
- Wentworth Falls: Experience the same view that Charles Darwin saw and then go on a stunning bushwalk through nature**
- Three Sisters: Hear the Aboriginal stories and see this famous rock formation from different vantage points along the trip
- Scenic World: Join a guided bushwalk down the Furber Steps cut into the side of the cliff and into the valley surrounded by rainforest, see waterfalls and stunning views of valley**
- Scenic Railway: Save your energy and take the world's steepest railway back to the top (own expense)
- Lunch: Satisfy your mountain appetite with a picnic lunch.
** a medium level of fitness is required to join this trip
Departs: Daily except Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day between 7:15am and 7:55am
Returns Approx 6pm