Hunter Valley Day Tour
Sitting north west of Sydney is the beautiful Hunter Valley. Australia’s oldest winery region is known for it’s great tasting wines. You’ll visit a variety of different local wineries with plenty of opportunity to taste their wares.
Lunch is included while you are indulging with your new friends you’ve made on tour. The Hunter Valley makes for a superb backdrop as you spend your day exploring the different varieties of wine this region has to offer.
- Friendly, informative tour guide
- all wine tastings
- Picnic Lunch
“This trip is a great option for wine lovers looking for a relaxing day out taste testing some of the best wines and local produce the Hunter Valley region can offer” – Clinton – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert.
- Visit Beautiful wineries and taste up to 20 different wines!
- Enjoy a Picnic Lunch
- Take a behind the scenes wine making tour
- Relax with free time to explore and taste more
- taste locally made beers (own expense)
- Enjoy the Spectacular scenery
- Discover The Hunter Valley
- Private Group Wine Tastings - We visit very traditional wineries where you'll taste up to twenty different wines including red, white, sparkling and fortified. These local experts will explain the wine making process and the qualities and character of every wine you taste. You'll be an expert in no time!
- Wine Making Tour - Our first stop is a 'behind-the-scenes' wine making tour where you'll learn more about the process and knowledge that goes into making wine. Then it's into the cellar door to stimulate your taste buds! **Please note that if wine is in production, we cannot do the tour. In this case you will receive an extensive wine tasting experience**
- Family owned wineries - We like to support the locals and the small producers that are so important to maintaining the diversity and innovation in wine making. So we make sure you get a typical small winery experience with one of the Hunter Valley's pioneering winemaking families.
- Award Winning - In a highly competitive industry it takes a lot to win awards. So we make sure you visit prestigious wineries and surround yourself with success...and barrels of wine!
- Lunch - Part of a good day out in the vineyards is an enjoyable lunch included in the tour. Select from our local produce bakery menu and enjoy a picnic lunch at a winery.
- Free time - We give you an hour to explore on your own where you can choose to taste more local wine, cheese or a craft beer, or browse through the boutique shops to find a special souvenir of your day in the Hunter Valley.
Departs Sydney 8am Returns 6pm
Runs every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday