Xtreme White Water Rafting
$190.00 – $215.00
If adrenalin and adventure is your thing then look no further! A white water rafting trip on the amazing Tully River is something that just needs to be done. There are guaranteed water levels all year round and grade 3 to 4 rapids meaning you’re in for one wild ride.
Take the challenge of the Xtreme Rafting where you’ll have experienced guides take you on the harder, faster rapids. There are extra challenges as well such as rock jumping, rapid swimming and raft surfing.
An Aussie BBQ lunch is included mid-trip to recharge your engines before more rafting on the wicked rapids.
- Friendly, reliable instructor
- Awesome BBQ lunch
- All equipment
- More challenges and harder rapids!
- Accommodation transfers from Cairns or Mission Beach
AU$30 levy for insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges is payable on the day of travel.
“You’ll absolutely love rafting from Cairns or Mission Beach, it’s so much fun! The guides are awesome and you have a massive BBQ lunch, make sure you put sunscreen on your legs as lots of people get sunburnt and be sure to rest up the night before as this is a big day out” – Liz – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
- Raft on the mighty Tully river
- Typically the first trip on the river each day with a better chance of seeing native wildlife
- More challenges such as rock jumping, rapid swimming and raft surfing
- Experienced guides take you on the more challenging rapids
- Transfers from accommodation in either Cairns or Mission Beach
- Experience the thrill!
- One of the best rafting rivers in Australia and New Zealand
- Aussie delicious BBQ lunch
From Cairns - Depart 7.00am to travel to Tully and meet Mission Beach rafters
Morning - Rafting in the Tully Gorge after safety briefing and paddling instruction in a small group of rafts
Lunch - Delicious BBQ lunch beside the river
Afternoon - Rafting in the Tully Gorge, stopping to try raft surfing, rapid swimming and rock jumping. We raft to today’s finish point, then change into dry clothes
Tully - We have a brief comfort stop, view & a chance to purchase photos of the day’s action, return to Mission Beach 4.00pm & Cairns approx 5.30pm
Extra costs: AU$30 levy for insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges is payable on the day of travel.