3 Day 2 Night Fraser Island Fully Guided Tour start in either Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach!
$490.00 – $555.00
If camping isn’t your thing and you want to experience everything Fraser island has to offer but still have a bed to sleep on at night then this is for you!
Enjoy 3 days 2 nights experiencing all of the delights on this world heritage listed island before enjoying a good night rest in a beautiful wilderness lodge surrounded by gum trees, native birds and local bush plants.
- 3 full day guided tours of Fraser Island
- All meals (2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 2 Dinners)
- Return Ferry transfers to Fraser
- All national park fees
“Those that want to do an extended tour of Fraser and see as much as they can but don’t like the idea of camping will love this option. Stay at a resort on the island and travel comfortably by bus while making new friends and exploring.” – Liz – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
*Twin rooms must be booked in multiples of 2*
**Please advise where you are staying in the booking notes for pickup**
- Courtesy pickup from accommodation
- Comfortable 4 wheel drive vehicle
- all meals as per itinerary
- Guided Rainforest walk
- Lake Mackenzie
- Eli creek
- Superb views of Indian Head Beach
- Maheno Ship Wreck
- The Pinnacles/Coloured Sands
- Lake Wabby
- Hammerston Sandblow
- Champagne Pools and more!
Day 1 –
- The Adventure Begins Pick-up from your accommodation in either Rainbow Beach or Hervey Bay before being transferred to River Heads to meet your ferry. Please make sure you confirm your pick-up location by reconfirming 24 hours prior to your tour.
- Tour to Basin Lake, perched high in the dunes
- Visit Central Station and the rainforest boardwalk
- See ancient King Ferns at Wanggoolba Creek and visit Pile Valley’s famous Satinay trees.
- Take a dip in Lake McKenzie – Fraser’s most photographed lake
Day 2 –
- Fraser’s Beautiful Beach Side
- Stroll along the boardwalk at Eli Creek
- Visit the Pinnacle Coloured Sands and learn about the local mythology
- Snap a pic at the wreck of the Maheno
- Climb Indian Head for Fraser’s most spectacular views
- Experience Mother Nature’s Jacuzzi at the Champagne Pools
- Great People, Great Memories
- Trek through the dunes to emerald-green Lake Wabby
- See Fraser’s shifting sands at Hammerstone Sandblow
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
- Swim in the clear fresh waters of beautiful Lake Birrabeen
- Enjoy an optional Air Fraser joy flight and take off right from the beach
- Note: Depart on the 5pm ferry from Kingfisher Bay Resort
WHAT TO BRING?
You'll need to have a day-pack ready when you check in at the Mainland Reception (River Heads), as your 4WD adventure begins as soon you get to Fraser. Don't forget to pack your swimmers, towel, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses, comfortable walking shoes or sandals, insect repellent, essential medication and of course a camera to click all the action! Cold water is available on tour however it's a good idea to take your own bottle.
Your main backpack or other luggage will be delivered to the Wilderness Lodge storage area for you to collect in the afternoon.
Although This tour is all-inclusive, don't forget money for souvenirs (an ATM is available at the resort) and drinks at the bar. The resort's Village Store sells resort wear, groceries, drinks and snacks, alcohol, sun-screen, insect repellent, batteries, film etc.
**If staying in Quad share rooms are single sex only so Males and Females will be in seperate rooms.