Darwin to Alice Springs Bus plus 3 day Red Centre tour with pre and post accommodation
This package includes everything you need to get to the rock from Darwin on an unforgettable adventure.
You’ll take an overnight bus to Alice springs and spend a night before heading out on a 3 day 2 night adventure to visit Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon.
Afterwards another night in Alice Springs is included before continuing your journey knowing you’ve finally seen the rock!
- Coach travel from Darwin to Alice Springs
- 3 day 2 night Red Centre camping tour
- 2 nights dorm accommodation in Alice Springs before and after tour
- Friendly informative Tour Guide while on Tour
- Meals while on Red Centre Tour (2 Breakfasts, 2 dinners, 3 Lunches)
*$25 national park entry fee may be payable on commencement of tour
“This convenient package allows you to get from Darwin to Alice Springs overnight before exploring Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon. A great option for those on a money and time budget.” – Cameron – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
- Departs Daily!
- Visit 'The Rock' In the Red Centre
- Climb 'Heart Attack Hill' and explore Kings Canyon
- Walk through The Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta
- Sleep Under the stars at the camp sites
- Enjoy Champagne at Sunset at Uluru
Day 1: Board Bus at 12 pm for Alice Springs
Day 2: Arrive at 9:30am in Alice Springs, One Night Dorm Accommodation
Day 3: Kings Canyon
We leave Alice at 6am and travel to Kings Canyon. The afternoon is spent hiking the Canyon, with plenty of time for the North & South walls and relax in the Garden of Eden and its waterhole. Enjoy dinner while viewing the sunset over the ranges. Then it's a nocturnal drive to our camp just past Curtin Springs.
Day 4: Kata Tjuta & Uluru
Spend the morning doing an amazing hike through the Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta. After lunch its off to Uluru for a leisurely guided base walk around the rock (lots of stories to hear and much to learn) and a visit to the informative cultural centre. Then relax and watch the sunset on this amazing monolith. Back to our camp for another evening of star gazing.
Day 5: Uluru
Up early and into the rock for an optional sunrise climb. If you're not climbing your time is free to do the full base walk and absorb this beautiful & spiritual place. Then its back to Alice Springs arriving in the early evening, accommodation is included this night.
*This itinerary is subject to change dependant on weather and the tour guides discrepancy.
* $25 national park entry fee may be payable on commencement of tour
What to bring
Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
Hat and sunscreen
Towel and toiletries
Warm clothing in winter
*If you don't have a sleeping bag they are available for hire for $20