Greyhound East Coast Whimit Bus Pass – Cairns to Melbourne Hop On Hop Off
$289.00 – $449.00
Greyhound makes it easy for you to have an amazing time on the East Coast of Australia. With up to 3 departures a day, Wifi and USB Charging ports onboard and a fleet of new coaches, Greyhound will get you where you’re going in style and comfort.
The hop on hop off passes gives you 7, 15 or 30 days of travel between your selected destinations in either direction.
- Bus pass valid for 7, 15 or 30 days hop on hop off travel from Cairns to Melbourne.
**This pass can be booked in the reverse direction, Click here to check it out**
***Once you have purchased your pass One Stop Adventures will send you your Login Details by email***
“Greyhound is a great option for the budget conscious traveller that likes a bit of comfort. There’s Wi-fi and USB charging onboard their fleet of newer modern coaches and they have up to 3 or more departures a day stopping everywhere you could possibly want on the East Coast.” – Cameron – One Stop Adventures Travel Expert
Features of the Greyhound East Coast Whimit Bus Pass
- Hop On Hop Off at your leisure Between Cairns and Melbourne
- Wifi and Usb Charging ports on board*
- Valid for 7, 15 or 30 days
Please read carefully the terms and conditions of your ticket and travel with Greyhound Australia below:
What exactly are the differences?
- Up to 3 departures a day
- Goes to all the places you want to visit on the East Coast
- Newer luxury coaches with Wifi and Usb Charging Ports*
- Overnight buses can be utilised to save on accommodation while travelling
- 1 departure a day, some departures are at Painful times(such as Coffs harbour which is 3am)
- Does not go to 1770, stops at the Turn off and some hostels will come and pick you up at midnight/1am for $15 each way
- Older buses
- Will get you from A to B
- The cheapest option!
- Fully guided travel up the East Coast in 24 seater mini buses and by train from Noosa to Cairns
- 4 unique location stops along the way!
- Get off the beaten track
- Departs minimum 3 times a week.